Casino Online – Blackjack or what is easily known as Vingt-et-un in French which means Twenty One (21) is the most popular and biggest game in the casino. This game has long been known because it has been played since the 17th century in France.
Who doesn’t know BlackJack, which is definitely a favorite game in big casinos. Card games that use playing cards as a playing tool are very easy to play. The important thing in playing BlackJack is being able to win against the dealer with the greatest value.
Before that, let’s explain how to calculate the composition of card values in playing BlackJack.
• Ace is usually calculated as 1 or 11 depending on the situation
• King, Queen, Jack and 10 cards have a value (Value) of 10
• And cards 2 through 9 have the same value as the numbers on the card.
How to Play Blackjack
In BlakcJack Gambling there are rules or how to play that must come, because if you don’t understand it, it will be difficult to win when trying to play BlackJack. Here are some things that you must understand:
- The first time the player must bet in the middle of the betting circle that is already available on the table
- The dealer will then distribute 2 face cards to each player, and the dealer will give 1 face card and 1 face card.
- If the first 2 cards that the player receives are in accordance with the King / Queen / Jack / 10 then the player gets Blackjack and is immediately paid 1.5 times the amount of the bet placed.
- The player who wins if the Total Score (Number) is greater than the dealer.
- The dealer can only withdraw the bet placed by the player who has a smaller number than the dealer or an error of more than 21, if the number of numbers between the player and the dealer is the same then the player can hold the bet.
- The dealer must add cards (Hit) if the number of cards is under 16
- The dealer is also not allowed to add cards (Stay) if the card matches 17 or more.
These are some of the things you should know about playing Blackjack. But of course you will ask whether it is “Hit” or “Stay”? Can the player (player) do the same thing? Of course you can, therefore we will explain the rules when playing Blackjack.
The following is the explanation:
Or it can be called Draw or take cards. This action is where the player or dealer can add cards if they feel less strong with the number of the first 2 cards.
There is no limit to the drawing of cards, but if the number of cards exceeds 22 then the player will be void. For the dealer in adding cards, there must be a number of things answered which we have explained.
• Stand up
Or it could be called Pass or not taking the card. This action is carried out when the Player feels that the number of cards is sufficient.
In playing Blackjack there are several tricks that are usually done by not taking a card (Stand) even though the number of cards is very small.
The dealer can also “Stand” with certain conditions such as if the number of cards the dealer has is 17 or more.
Is an action that can take a player if the dealer’s face is an ace card. And players can buy “Insurance” which is half the amount of the bet placed.
Players can buy “Insurance” if they feel that the closed dealer is 10 with the cards that face up is the US.
If the Bandar is allowed to guess correctly the Bandar gets Blackjack, “Insurance” will be paid 2 to 1. If the dealer does not get Blackjack then the “Insurance” is lost and the game will return.
• Double Down
Action where if a player wants to double his stake. Players will only be given 1 card. Usually a player tries to “Double Down” when the number of cards is between 8 and 11.
Is the act of using the first 2 cards a player has with the aim of betting 2 bets or the player wants to play it safe and not lose the bet.
Players can take the “Split” if they have 2 cards which are the same as 8 to 8. In the “Split” condition if there is a player who gets an Ace and a 10 then it will be counted as 21 instead of Blakcjack and will not be paid 3 to 2.
And if there is a player who “Split” 2 aces then that player can only add 1 card each.
- Give up
Is an action where you will not participate in the game after the card is dealt by the dealer. If any player takes the “Surrender” move then that player must give half of the stake placed to the dealer.
Usually the player who gives up when the dealer puts up an AS / 9 face card and that player has a card with a less than good number such as 13 or 14.